Monday, July 11, 2011

batch party.








Carries batchelorette party was a success . Pin the penis on BruceBruce, dick cupcakes, chocolate covered strawberries, a stipper ( who was not dean) came over, we totally got bamboozeled on this one. WTF> men stippers suck,!!dinner at pastas and dancing at red coats.
 I felt like I was 16 again, hanging out with all of my besties, waking up hung over to eat at jim's and then float in the pool all day at Lainies, drinking tall cans and shooting the shit. Sometimes I do miss pleasanton, I know I def miss being around my best girlfriends all of the time. I am pretty sure that Carrie had a good time and we have sent her off in the right manner. Thought the party was not all classy, a little trashy, it was the right kind of party.
I was in bed by 9 and slept till 8.

2 comments:

  1. well said my friend. it definitely felt like old times. Good stuff. love you !!! XOOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so fortunate to have some of the sexiest friends around!!!

    ReplyDelete