Friday, July 8, 2011



my pop's surprised me and came out to the city, jonesin to ride the golden gate.SO we did. Grabbed some sandos and bi-rite and hit the slow lane. When he comes out, we are always hitting up the spots that I never seem to make it to and discovering the city in a whole new way.
Did baker beach, drinks at the Cliff house( my dads fave spot, he loves to be by the water), back to the hotel and drinks and apps at Heart. Hes spending the night on my pull out,( actually snoring away right now.
 what what.! putting that damn thing to use. So happy to have him here. I am also so excited to have the weekend off to hang out in P-town with the ladies and celebrate with Carrie's Batchelorette party. You will have to see the cock and balls cupcakes I made. F*&%ing amazing. Pubes, the whole nine yards .

1 comment:

  1. cant wait to sink my teeth into one of those tasty black cocks.

    ReplyDelete